Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Why don't Psychic's win the Lottery?

I know I know - I get this question a lot which is one of the reason's that I created my "Ask a Medium" event.  So that people can ask questions to better understand what we do as Psychics and to better understand how they personally are receiving guidance.

Yes our gift allows us to better communicate with people and beings on the other side.  During my day I can stop and ask my guide "What....?" I'll wait and listen to what they say since I'm extremely CLAIRAUDIENT (hearing).  The truth is however that me and my life's purpose is just like yours.  If it's necessary to go through a hard time so that my spirit (I) get some valuable lessons - that's right where I'll be guided.

If I was to have won the lottery I suppose I wouldn't have gone through the years of doing jobs that I hated so that one day I would be pushed to the brink of my tolerance and finally accept that I was born to be a Psychic Medium.....That's it...I've had times in my life living in New York that I had a lot of money and what I know is that "it" did not bring me any more happiness or fulfillment.  Yes life was manageable because I could support myself - but the job brought me loneliness and isolation.  If most people won the lottery they would never go to work again - and what if the very thing that would make your spirit happy was your work....

If there comes a point in your Souls purpose for prosperity - you just might win that lottery.  If however, your guides know that you will never accomplish what you've come here to do on a spirit level if you had too much money- you may not even be able to afford a ticket.... ;)  It is in those hard times that our souls reach for a place of purpose and authenticity that it can't possible achieve when "All is well." 

Our work as Psychics  isn't about Predictions or cheap tricks - it's about helping you understand the guidance that is around you so that YOU understand...And just like you we may only get a piece of the picture because it's up to us to achieve those lessons before the "good" part of the vision comes through.

One time I was doing something totally based on the hopes of a huge financial return and when I asked my guide Josophine how it will go she actually rolled her eyes and snapped at me.  Though it was shocking - I understood.  The whole purpose of life on Earth in this three (going into 4 ) dimension is to experience, be who we came here to be and learn, not to sit on a beach with a golden towel and think about  how much money we have. 

10 comments:

  1. But if I were to win the lottery, at least I'd be aware enough to know that I had won it for a reason, and not necessarily just to have more money.

    Opportunity knocks, knowing we may not answer the door...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because psychics also cant read for themselves. I am not a medium do not speak to the dead, just a normal guy. But i believe in god im very spiritual and have a great sixth sense of just knowing. And i can look at someone and know if what they are cabable of it almost like i can instantly see into their lives... Or see into their soul the real them... So i can also do this by sensing and knowing for example who will win euro 2012 just by watching them pkay once and getting a feel for the tourniment.... But if i put a bet on, or if someone asked me to help them win and choose the winning team. It would seem like the senses i normally get are blocked.....

    I am a believer of god amd i believe i know throughbibtuition becsuse god puts these tjoughts in me and ALLOWS ME to KNOW , but when it comes to betting ect ect like you explained it could change my life and personal growth so god doesnt allow it, unless it is what i NEED rather thsn want...

    Just for arguments sake i watch one game of the ruro 2012 and spain played their first game and only drew 1-1. But i sensed they woukd win it. I didnt put a bet on but right now tgey are playing italy in the final, just kicked off this second as i type. So lets see if i am right. Normally i almost 100% get everything right if i dont bet or dont have to prove myself and just let it happen... But it wouldnt suprise me if i am wrong now becsuse i wrote this lol.... Strange world...

    However i am not interested in talking to the dead.. Ill let god soeak through my heart as he has nevrr let me down ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all my viewers My name is lucy kelvin, I am very happy for sharing this great testimonies,The best thing that has ever happened in my life is how I win the lottery, i have win 200,000 pounds mega jackpot. I am a woman who believe that one day I will win the lottery. finally my dreams came through when I email Dr drbhabumenre. and tell him I need the lottery numbers. I have spend so much money on ticket just to make sure I win. But I never know that winning was so easy until the day I meant the spell caster online which so many people has talked about that he is very great in casting lottery spell, . so I decide to give it a try.I contacted this great Dr and he did a spell and he gave me the winning lottery numbers. But believe me when the draws were out I was among winners. I win 200,000 pounds. Dr. drbhabumenre truly you are the best,with these great Dr you can win thousand of money through lottery.I am so very happy to meet these great man now, I will be forever be grateful to you dr. After he help me to win the lottery, i also told him about boyfriend and he also help me to bring him back to me, Email him for your own winning lottery numbers his email: drbhabumenrespellhome@gmail.com or you can call him for your own help to win big money today via +2347038110398. email: drbhabumenrespellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. In case you need a hackers for hire? Do you need to keep an eye on your spouse by gaining access to their emails? As a parent do you want to know what your kids do on a daily basis on social networks ( This includes facebook, twitter , instagram, whatsapp, WeChat and others to make sure they're not getting into trouble? Whatever it is, Ranging from Bank Jobs, Flipping cash, Criminal records, DMV, Taxes, Name it,i can get the job done.Am a professional hacker with 10 Years+ experience. Contact me at ghosthacker768@gmail.com ... Send an email and Its done. Its that easy, Daura referred you

    ReplyDelete
  5. After being in relationship with anderson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email:dreromoselespellhome@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything .I CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL: dreromoselespellhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need to hack into any database, delete record, improve credit score, spy on whatsapp, text, phone, emails, as long as it's hack contact Black@v ia Email :: worldspy86@yahoo.com Whats-App ::+2349080939871 he is great, you won't be disappointed, cheap and fast, he saved my relationship Tell him Shade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I work too hard to live with a cheating husband. As soon i saw the signs, i was able to get a PI who recommended me to hack demon who helped me hack my husband internet habits. he hacked my ex-husband email, phone calls, text msg , icloud and dating websites and found the truth about him. I am happy he is now gone from my life. thanks to (distincthacker@gmail.com) for helping me. Try him, he can help you too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to say a big thanks to the man who is behind my smiles today by reuniting me and my Husband after he divorced me. Dr Fadeyi who is a very powerful spell caster brought my husband back to me and made him beg me to forgive him for everything he did to me, i really missed him so much and always loved him. Am happy to have him back in my life and all my appreciations goes to Dr Fadeyi for helping me and bringing my husband back to my life with his great powers. My friends out there who are going through marriage problems and divorce issues i assure you that you can get your lover back to your life with the help of Dr Fadeyi. You can reach him on: Doctorfadeyitempleofspell@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348112252378. He has the best solution to marriage issues.

    ReplyDelete

  9. jeajamhacker@gmail.com i love you for a job well done, you are the best

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you need to check on your partner’s sincerity,employee’s honesty,recover your email passwords,Social networks(i.e Facebook,Twitter,IG, Cell Phone, Iphones ),change your school grades,clear your criminal records. Contact darkhatthacker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete