Friday, November 25, 2011

That's where I'll be

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I hope you all had an amazing time and I hope you took the time to take in and enjoy all of the things you have to be Thankful for.  In my line of work I have to take a moment everyday and open my eyes to my amazing life right here and now because, as many of you know, life changes all of the time.  And it's our job to see the gratitude and gifts in even the most difficult circumstances.

ASK A MEDIUM:  Be one of the 10 peopole that will be read by me this Monday 6:30-8:00 at the Northern Colorado Writers Studio.  Please visit: northerncoloradowriters.com to Register.

INTERNET RADIO SHOW: I am privileged to be a guest on the the Sarina Baptista Show Dec. 1st at 10am.  Please visit: abridgetohealing.com for more information.

PSYCHIC RECOVERY WORKSHOP: Please join me Dec. 4th from 1-4 for a workshop just on time for the holidays!  Come experience HOW it is that YOU are intuitive and other fun things like ghost, angels, guides and past lives.  Visit: www.katiecashman.com to register.

WOMEN, WINE AND FOOD: I will be a guest Psychic at a local event for women on Dec. 7th 7-10pm.

Thank you All for the love, encouragement and support through this amazing year.  I look forward to seeing and meeting you at these special events that are closing out 2011.  May next year be even sweater!

No comments:

Post a Comment