Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A good thing about Psychic Recovery

As the years live by since recovering  my Intuition I find the most amazing thing about it is that I don't notice I'm using it.  It no longer is an obsession to understand what, where, why and how.  As my day goes by and things come up I simply quite my mind, ask, and listen for the answer.  I no longer live with debilitating fear of everything, especially loss.  It's my guidance and I'm the only one who can live it. 

You also have the same guidance system.  You receive it differently then I do - but you have it.  The most precious thing you can give to your life and your families life is to understand how you receive guidance. 

I will provide a Psychic Recovery workshop both in November and December.  And next year I will commit to Meditation Recovery groups, Workshops and events in the promise to be there for you to awaken and understand the gift that is your Intuition. 

1 comment:

  1. It is an amazing thing, that which we fear. Yet we are fearing perceptions of things. Attaching our selves, our value, our purpose in life to the "fear" of losing "it".

    "It" is nothing and therefore cannot be lost. Letting the fear go, releasing that attachment, and all can be found.

    ReplyDelete