Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday shoppin and soakin

Good night friends!  I'm doing something new that I have not had the clarity to do before: shop and soak the night before.  So I'll shop for fresh produce on Sat and Tuesdays and prepare staples on Sundays and Wednesdays.  The itenary for tomorrow is: Raw Brownies, Raw Ice cream, Raw almond and pecan milks, walnut Pate, raw marinera sauce, and raw cinnimon rolls.  I'll give you some recipies tomorrow and let you know how the day of preperation goes.  Good night my soaking almonds, pecans, walnuts and cashews (shhh, the cashews are for a sweet orange vanilla glaze that I'll put on some fruit - yumm). I think the next three days of eating Raw will look something like:

Fruit soup my daughter calls it:
Almond milk
Blueberries
Apple
Flax seeds

Energy soup:
Sunflower sprouts
Spinach
Carrot
Cucumber
Sundried tomatos
Garlic
Avacado - yumm

Spagetti:
Raw Marinara sauce
over?  (I could make some raw noodles out of zuchinni if I had a spiraler)

Raw brownie with raw Pecan Icecream

I can't wait for tomorrow!

As my grandma Goerger used to say: "night night..."

No comments:

Post a Comment